6. Cluett,Â E.Â R.,Â Nikodem,Â V.C.,Â Â McCandlish,Â R.E.,Â Â Burns,Â E.E.Â (2002).Â ImmersionÂ inÂ waterÂ inÂ pregnancy,Â labourÂ andÂ birth.Â TheÂ CochraneÂ DatabaseÂ ofÂ SystematicÂ ReviewsÂ 2002,Â IssueÂ 2.Â Art.Â No.:Â CD000111.Â DOI:Â 10.1002/14651858.CD000111.pub2.
7. Eckert, K; Turnbull, D; MacLennan, A. (2001) Immersion in water in the first stage of labor; A randomized controlled trial. Birth, 28 (2) p 84-93.
8. Enkin, Keirse, Neilson, Crowther, Duley, Hodnett and Hofmeyr (Eds) (2000) Control of Pain in Labour, in A Guide to Effective Care in Pregnancy and
9. Elizabeth R Cluett,(2004), Randomised controlled trial of labouring in water compared with standard of augmentation for management of dystocia in first stage of labour, BMJ 2004;328:314 (7 February), doi:10.1136/bmj.37963.606412.EE (published 26 January 2004)
10. Ponette, H. (1995) Water births: My experience of 1600 waterbirths, including breeches and twins. Abstract published for the World Waterbirth Conference, Wimbly Hall, London, England
11. Waterbirth International Practitioner Survey report (2000) – unpublished