– Colson S (2007) Non-prescriptive recipe for breastfeeding.Available at:http://www.biologicalnurturing.com/pages/downloadarticles.html
– Cotterman, KJ 2004 Reverse Pressure Softening: A simple tool to prepare areola for easier stick to the swelling.Â J Human Lactation, 20, 227-237.
– Growing Up In Australia: Longitudinal Study of Australian Children (LSAC) – Annual Report 2006-07 – Breastfeeding.Available at: http://www.aifs.gov.au/growingup/pubs/ar/ar200607/breastfeeding.html seen October 1 2011
– Halpern, SH Levine, T Wilson, DB Macdonell, J Katsiris, SE & Leighton, BL 1999 Effect of labor analgesia breastfeeding success.Â Born, 26, 83-88.
– Infant Feeding Survey 2005.Â Published in May 2007.AvailableÂ 6 November 2011
– New Zealand Ministry of Health, (2002).Â Breastfeeding: A guide to action
– Radzyminski, S 2005Neurobehavioral Functioning and Breastfeeding Behavior in Infant JOGGN Clinical Research, May / June
– Rajan, L 1994 The impact of obstetric procedures and analgesia / anesthesia during labor and delivery nursing.Midwifery, 10, 87-103.
– Riordan, J Gross, Angeron A, J Krumwiede, B & Melin, J 2000, The effect of labor pain medication on infant feeding and breastfeeding duration.Â Journal of Human Lactation, 16, 7-12.
– Scherer, R Holzgreve, W. 1995, Effect of epidural analgesia on fetal and neonatal well-being.Â Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol, May; 59, 17-29.
– Thompson, RE Kildea, SV Barclay, LM et al.Â 2011, A report significant events that affect the practice of breastfeeding in Australia for 40 years.Â Women and Birth: Journal of the Australian College of Midwives, Vol.Â 24, no.Â 3, p. 97 -104
– World Health Organization, 2002, The optimal duration of exclusive breastfeeding: report of the expert consultation.Geneva, Switzerland.